1st week of class
Well, time really flies and just the blink of an eye, i have attended 1 week of my class... very interesting but also very tiring... But i will survive!!! I will make it thru...
Another thing is that i have 2 wisdom tooth growing on my left side, so if i appear to be a bit cranky or very moody, pls excuse me.. cos really very pain.. cos it actually bites into my cheek... so now if i dun smile alot or appear quiet, i seek yr understanding....
I had just went to watch DOA, Dead or Alive with my bro,dasao n baobei... 5 pretty girls.. but i like the princess more... hehe.. the fight moves were good.. well, i am looking forward to a show named convenant as well as another is to be screened in dec regarding dragon n a warrior...
Baobei wrote a really sweet message for me on her blog... Wanna let you know that Baobei, I love u alot sorry for treating u badly in the past, hit n run... lol.. but i wun be like that already... I will treat u better... I will cherish you... and yup i wun forget our promise to die together... I most prob wun be able to get thru that terrible period of my life without you... thankie so much... Now i know why i had pestered mummy to give me a baby sister which is you... Welll... everything happens for a reason...
I think i am really stressed... I even forgot that i left my purse with my ezlink card in my bag, and actually thought it was missing.. panicked and was very sad... kept on thinking why it happen to me as well as i tried to think of the positive side.. but i realised i couldnt bring my feelings back on the track... Wwell, this is an area which i can work on... Then when i went back home, while i was talking with baobei n unpacking my stuff, i saw my purse.. and i was like..... wat a fool i have been... it was always with me... but i only cherished it when i thought i lost it.. well maybe there's a lesson to be learnt, always learn to treasure things?...
Jiayou, Jiayou, Jiayou!!!!!
Another thing is that i have 2 wisdom tooth growing on my left side, so if i appear to be a bit cranky or very moody, pls excuse me.. cos really very pain.. cos it actually bites into my cheek... so now if i dun smile alot or appear quiet, i seek yr understanding....
I had just went to watch DOA, Dead or Alive with my bro,dasao n baobei... 5 pretty girls.. but i like the princess more... hehe.. the fight moves were good.. well, i am looking forward to a show named convenant as well as another is to be screened in dec regarding dragon n a warrior...
Baobei wrote a really sweet message for me on her blog... Wanna let you know that Baobei, I love u alot sorry for treating u badly in the past, hit n run... lol.. but i wun be like that already... I will treat u better... I will cherish you... and yup i wun forget our promise to die together... I most prob wun be able to get thru that terrible period of my life without you... thankie so much... Now i know why i had pestered mummy to give me a baby sister which is you... Welll... everything happens for a reason...
I think i am really stressed... I even forgot that i left my purse with my ezlink card in my bag, and actually thought it was missing.. panicked and was very sad... kept on thinking why it happen to me as well as i tried to think of the positive side.. but i realised i couldnt bring my feelings back on the track... Wwell, this is an area which i can work on... Then when i went back home, while i was talking with baobei n unpacking my stuff, i saw my purse.. and i was like..... wat a fool i have been... it was always with me... but i only cherished it when i thought i lost it.. well maybe there's a lesson to be learnt, always learn to treasure things?...
Jiayou, Jiayou, Jiayou!!!!!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home